A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

YESTERDAYS "DRAMA IN SINGAPORE"

MORNING FROM SINGAPORE


YEP ****  Yesterday there was a bit a drama here near the Hotel ...... about 9am a fire started in the small hotel next door to the one I am staying in with hubby ..... 

According to this morning's front page of the newspaper, it started in a kitchen that was being renovated .....  and fueled by polystyrene, paint thinners and other sorts of 'nasties'

Black Toxic Smoke spewed out of the kitchen area for almost 5 hours before it was stopped .. the hotel and next door brand new shopping plaza "I12 Katong" was evacuated ..  we could smell the smoke here on our hotel rooms but not bad enough for us to be evacuated ...

 here are some pics I took from looking down from our floor of the hotel ...







now onto something not so dramatic .... 
our glorious dessert here at the wonderful

WAVE CAFE/BAR

in the hotel on sunday night




and ......  the little bits of 'home' I have found while out & about






hopefully will have a few more ....
**NON FOOD **
pics for you in the next couple of days
when I head 'out & about' with my camera


******STAY TUNED ******



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: