A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, August 17, 2012

""ARTY MATCHBOX SWAP ""

EVENING,

Over at JellyBean Scrappers a couple of weeks ago, the lovely Toni organised an "ARTY MATCHBOX SWAP"  ............

The names of the girls participating were popped into a 'hat' and partners where matched up (no pun intended there) and  I was matched up with ..........

SHARON ......... my lovely S.I.L ........

Today Sharon received the matchbox that I made for her so now I can show you some pics .....







for the tiny handles on the side I used a small wooden cotton reel
 that hubby cut in half length wise for me





Sharon's **goodies** inside

I made the keychain from a small **key watch** I bought in Singapore
and then attached the chain and the charms to it myself




To make this **arty matchbox ** I have used the gorgeous
range of papers




and I am glad to say  ...
**** SHARON LOVES IT ****



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

4 comments:

Toni said...

WOW, Noriel, I love it!! I bet Sharon was stoked!

heavenlycrafting said...

Wow that is STUNNING!!! Lucky Sharon :)

Ngaire said...

That is gorgeous! I love the little handle and the keychain watch!

pialosophy said...

Ooh la la. Extraordinaire.

(Still practicing my French for Provence)