A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, August 13, 2012

LAST SINGAPORE ""SMASH"" PAGES

AFTERNOON,

YEP .............  I think I have just about got to the end of my

 *** PINK SINGAPORE SMASH BOOK ***

Apart from some extra bits & pieces, a little journalling and a bit of 'tweeking' here and there,  these are the last full pages ...

take a look ...



FOOD







FOOD





as you can see .. this is one of the pages that needs a little 'something extra' 



 this one need some journalling ..it is pics of the
MARINA BAY SANDS COMPLEX/ RIVER AREA



 MORE FOOD



AND YET .. MORE FOOD










AND ....................  MORE FOOD



if there is one thing that i guess you have noticed ....

WE EAT VERY WELL WHEN IN SINGAPORE !!!!!

I hope you have enjoyed my

**SINGAPORE SMASHING JOURNEY***

I CERTAINLY HAVE ..............



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: