A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, August 11, 2012

MORE IN MY 'SINGAPORE' SMASH BOOK !!!

AFTERNOON

This arvo I have some more of my SINGAPORE SMASH BOOK to show you ....  last night while hubby was watching the football on tv i spent the 4 hours "SMASHING"

take a look ....


my FAV Tea shop ..
T.W.G.
at Marina Bay Sands Complex




FOOD .. GLORIOUS FOOD !!!!



MORE ........... FOOD !!



Our visit to
"AU CHOCOLAT"
 in the Marina Bay Sands complex




and for a bit of "CULTURE" .....  ou visit to the
ANDY WARHOL EXHIBITION
at the "ArtScience Museum" at Marina Bay
(i have popped the brochure in my book as
 no photographs were allowed to be taken inside the exhibition)





and our visit the the 
 "CHANGI MUSUEM"
(again - no photographs were allowed inside
so i have  'smashed' the brochure and some postcards 
I bought in my book)





our visit to the
 BUGIS STREET MARKETS





and as you can see ..
my SMASH BOOK is
FILLING UP !!!!






stay tuned 'cause I still have heaps more "PICS & PAGES' to SMASH .......


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

4 comments:

scrapgran53 said...

Looks fantastic Noriel. What a great way to keep a record of your trip.

Ngaire said...

WOW! Noriel it looks fantastic! If the HP exhibition is the same one that I saw in Sydney, it was very annoying that you could not take pics. Singapore is a place I would like to visit. The Changi Museum sounds really interesting!

shazzabee said...

That is fantastic Noriel.
Love what you have doen.

pialosophy said...

How cool!

It looks as awesome 'closed' as it does when you flick through it.

xoxox
Pia