A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, August 21, 2012

MY "LADIES' DIARY" SMASH BOOK

MORNING,

I have a project to show you this morning that I have been working on for the last 2 days ... YEP !! not much of anything else has been done .....

While I was in Singapore a few weeks ago, I popped into a scrapbooking shop and bought the wonderful Graphic45 "Ladies Diary" 8" x 8" Paper Pad ......

I soooo fell in love with this whole collection ..

And .. as you saw in earlier posts .. I have filled up my "PINK SMASH BOOK" with all my adventures in Singapore ...

sooo... I decided to make one of my own ... take a look at it so far ..






FRONT COVER




SOME BLING 




with the banner at the top of the cover page and the small  balck letters at the bottom  I fussy cut (only the banner) and punched out the letters from the front page of the paper pad and then covered them with 'Glossy Accent"




INSIDE PAGES









I have attached some shiny black envelopes throught the book to pop 'bits & pieces' in







also i have made some small 5" x 5" pages











and popped some tags in as well






this is the Back Cover




still have a few more bits to do ..but ..
basically I have just made my very own
SMASH BOOK


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

shazzabee said...

sorry for being so slack in leaving love.

I have seen this in real life and it is just gorgeous. If you ever want to make another one a certain sister-in-law wont say no. lol

xxx