A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, August 08, 2012

SOME "JULY' SCRAPPIN'

EVENING,

Tonight I have some 'scrappin' from our JULY CHALLENGES over at JellyBean Scrappers to show you ...

first up is .....
 Toni's Hidden Journalling Challenge

the criteria was ....

Dig through your stash and use some products that you've had for ages but not used!
 (mine were the Kaiser die-cuts)
I want to see hidden journalling and layering of paper and ink/distressing too.







the hidden journalling tag 



this is Daniel's (our son) last school pic from yr 12 (1998)
I have used T!M Holtz Stormy Sky Distress Ink on the background,
and I have layered all of the embellishments
and the pale blue tag is to pull out the hidden journalling.
 I have used OLD Kaisercraft half sheets that I bought from the 
 KAISERCRAFT OUTLET a loooong while ago Smile


next up is ...... 
TONI'S BLIND SCRAP CHALLENGE


I did a 'digi' layout for this one as I did it while i was in Singapore
 with only my laptop to scrap with





Elements used :- KatiePertiet Papers
Peppermint Creative - MissMint Black arrow doodles
 & Movie Kit clapboard and ticket
Blackadder Script FONT

and lastly (for tonight anyway)  is a "PROMPT" set for us by the lovely PIA at JellyBean Scrappers to prompt us to use our SMASH BOOKS regularly ....

the "PROMPT" .... 

Draw/doodle/sketch a title for a page using something as simple as your SMASH pen.
You can use anything to draw the title,
you can create something pretty cool with just a fineline pen.





 I couldnt colour mine in or glitz it up as I only had my SMASH PEN in Singapore with me ...
and NO ..
I am not going to show you how many receipts are in the paper bag !!!!!!
 later I will 'smash' a few little pics of my goodies on the blank bit of the page

thats all for tonight

but stay tuned..

I have a couple of pics of some SWAPS that I have been in to show you


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: