A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, September 29, 2012

A BIT OF 'DIGI' SCRAPPIN'

EVENING,

YEP ... I know ...  I have been a bit tardy with my blogging lately .. but ... LIFE  sometimes gets in the way of my scrapping ..

It is almost the end of the month and that means that over at JellyBean Scrappers it is time to start getting our monthly challenges in ..

here are 2 of mine for September ...


KYM' SKETCH CHALLENGE
 




this pic was taken on
SENTOSA ISLAND (Singapore)
of hubby and a friend riding the
"SEGWAYS"
 
 
(this is Kym's sketch)
 
 
 
 

elements used from :-
scrapgirls - mulberry wine, steampunk, sweet street grunge,
  Because of You, & French Linen kits   



the next one is ...


 KYM'S COLOUR CHALLENGE






Affogato

   this pic was taken making our 'dessert'
AFFOGATO'S !!
a couple of weeks ago


(this is Kym's colour palette)


elements used :-
Just a Dream ...... Coffee Beans & Brown paper
Digital Designers - Green & Pink papers
PBP - (PrelestnayaP) Photomask
Font - fontmoocher & arial   



 
thanks Kym .. great challenges !!!
 
 

THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

shazzabee said...

boys never do grow up do they. love the helmet!