A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, September 06, 2012

A MIXED BAG OF CARDS

MORNING,

Last week I spent some time making a few cards for some special occasions ...take a look ...


A FATHER'S DAY card
for Hubby
 

 
 
using G45 'Ladies Diary' papers
 

 
 
a BABY SHOWER card
 

 
 
 



 
 
and a 'Welcome New Baby' card
 



also using G45 'Once Upon a Springtime' papers
 



and dare I say it ...... 
SOON it will be time to dust off my
CHRISTMAS SPIRIT
and start my Christmas Cards ........
 
 
have you started yours yet ???????
 
 

THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

shazzabee said...

These are stunning.

No i haven't started mine yet. ;(