A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, September 10, 2012

MY GORGEOUS BED 'MAKE OVER'

MORNING,

YEP .. heading off in a different direction completely from 'scrapping' today .....

I am going to show you my GORGEOUS NEW BED LINEN *****

Before I go any further , I need to say that I have only just discovered the JOY of 1000 count bed linen ..... I know ... a bit slow ....  but better later than NEVER ****

and  thanks to a friend, Toni ....  found a fabulous on-line shop that not only sells terrific linen  but also at a FABULOUS PRICE ..... ( I have a King  Doona ) and they had just the 'thing' for my GREY, WHITE & BLACK colour scheme for my bedroom ...


so ...  like Toni, I eagerly awaited my parcel ...  and YEP .. it arrived ..


 

 

 
 
and of course, a girl's gotta have some
 **BLING**
 



THANKS for the recommendation Toni ......
 
 ***LUV MY NEW LINEN ***
 
and THANKS to the lovely Ladies at
 
 
for their great product and service


******************************************************************


p.s.    our Son came by yesterday while I was putting all of my new linen on the bed .. and ... put an order in for some of his own ...


***************************************************************** 
 


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

2 comments:

Toni said...

Oh, wow, good onya Daniel! It's SUCH lovely linen, isn't it? I'm going to adore my sheets, i can tell.

shazzabee said...

That loks really lovely. love the pattern. xx