A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, September 01, 2012

S.A. GET TOGETHER & SOME 'JELLYBEAN' CHALLENGES

 ******** WELCOME  TO  SPRING ********


MORNING,

YEP ....  FINALLY .....  I have some LAYOUTS to show you ....

It has been a busy time since last I posted ... been on a little trip to ADELAIDE ... for a wonderful
 
 **** South Australian JellyBean Girls GetTogether ****
 

 
from L  to R
 
Me, Sharon, Margie, Judi, Terri, Kerryn & Catharine

we all had a wonderful lunch/ catch-up at the

THANKS Girls, for a lovely arvo xxx
 
 
 
NOW ...... for some 'SCRAPPIN' ..
 
Yesterday - being the end of the month .. I had a few layouts to catch up on from August's challenges over at JellyBean Scrappers
 
first up are the lovely KYM's Coulour & Sketch challenges ..
 
 
the sketch
 
 
 
 
my layout
 
 
 
""LUNCH""
 
    these are pics I took in Singapore, at the Paradise Inn .. Marina Bay Sands ..


ELEMENTS USED :-
PAPERS - Digital Designers (Katie Pertiet)
EMBELLISHMENTS -
GingerSnaps (kwd SummerTime kit), (skdesigns Delightful Kit) (Stripe a Dotty Kit)
   
 
 
 the Colour's

 
 
my layout 
 
 

""BREAKFAST""
  
This is my 'local' sunday brekky at Changi Village, Singapore ...
'dahl & roti's' and 'iced lemon tea'


ELEMENTS USED :-
DIGITAL DESIGNERS - brown paper
SCRAPGIRLS - 'picturesque' burnt orange paper, 'because of you' pale green strip, 'memento' alphas, 'shabby princess' flourish
GINGERSCRAPS - 'summer cottage' pale green floral paper

 
 
next up is the wonderful Toni's
""FOUND"" challenge
 
 
This month I would like you to use found objects on your page.
These can include seeds, bark, shells, feathers, flowers etc.
I also want you to include some list journalling
 
 
 



 ""CHLOE""
 
    This is a pic of my niece, Chloe on holidays in Queensland ..
the shells I collected from TORQUAY BEACH Vic.
ealier this year and the starfish (i cheated) and bought them..
sorry Toni xx I forgot the journalling :0(
 
 
 
I have also been busy making Welcome New Baby & Baby Shower cards &  Birthday cards, but will leave that for another day ......... 
 
 
 
THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: