A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, October 12, 2012

A COLOUR CHALLENGE for OCTOBER

MORNING,

I have definitely been bitten by the 'digi scrappin bug' in the last few days ..... 

Today I have our monthly Colour Challenge for October from the lovely KYM, over at JellyBean Scrappers  to show you  ..


 this is my LAYOUT ..

 




*** CUTE  as  a  BUTTON ***

 

This is a photo that I have had for a while in my
"to be scrapped"  piccy stash
 of our daughter,
 Krystal in 1986, 15 mths old


elements used :
PBP - INDIGO - Moments of Tenderness Kit   
 

and this was our 'inspiration' photo ..






Thanks Kym for a great challenge ....



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: