A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, October 26, 2012

A FEW HOME MADE CARDS ...

MORNING,

Over the last couple of weeks I have left my 'card making stash' out on my desk .. to keep reminding me that I have quite a few Birthdays and Anniversaries in October/November ..

Here are some of the cards I have made ... 


the first one is a card that I made for our daughter,
Krystal
her birthday was 2 days ago (24th)
 




a couple of  'little people'  cards
 
 



 an Anniversary & a Birthday
 



 a couple more Birthdays
 




 a special  'STAND'  Birthday card
 
 


 and as you probably already know .. I fell in love with the gorgeous
 
GRAPHIC 45
 
 
 
and here are some cards I have made with these  wonderful  papers
 

 






 now ........... I guess it is time to .....  make this year's  CHRISTMAS CARDS .....


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

shazzabee said...

Noriel they are absolutely stunning. The Ladies Diary cards are fantastic.