A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, October 18, 2012

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL NEW LOOK FOR OUR BEDROOM

AFTERNOON,

I have spent this morning putting my beautiful new Bed Linen on our bed that arrived this week ..

YEP ... from the wonderful ladies at  I LOVE LINEN  ..... its gorgeous ..

the **LOUIS** print

And the FAB thing about my new doona cover ... is the 2 great looks/colour scheme that i can now have .. by just changing 3 pillowcases that I already have in my linen closet ..

take a look ...


Black/Grey & RED
 

 
 
Black/Grey & TEAL
 



and you may remember my very first doona cover from
 
 
from a few weeks ago
 
 
 
Black/Grey  & WHITE/SILVER
 



***THANKS LADIES***
 
LUV MY LINEN 
 
from
 
 
 
 
THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

Lauren R said...

Noriel this quilt cover looks gorgeous in your room! Love it xx