A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, October 20, 2012

A BABY SHOWER ... & A BABY GIRL

EVENING,

I have a special photo to show off this evening, 

When this photo was taken, our daughter, Krystal's gorgeous friend Samantha and her hubby Mathew were about to start a family of their own ......

and Krystal & I were guests at SAM'S BABY SHOWER on 1st September, 2012 ...




Noriel, Krystal & Samantha



elements used :-
 
PBP  -  Jumpstart Designs -  Quick Page freebie 
FONT - Harrington
...............................................................................................

and I am delighted to add that on
 
13th OCTOBER, 2012
 
Samantha & Mathew Darby
became the proud parents of a beautiful
 
BABY DAUGHTER
 
*** SOPHIE  LEE ***
 
 
 
 
 *** CONGRATULATIONS ***




THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: