A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, October 03, 2012

FATHERS & SONS

MORNING,

This morning I have a "DOUBLE LAYOUT" to show off ...  this one was for Toni's SEPTEMBER MONTHLY CHALLENGE over at JellyBean Scrappers ....  "Fathers & Sons"


the criteria for this challenge was ..

 create a DOUBLE LO... * yes, I said DOUBLE 
* using multiple photos (3 or more)
* with at least 4 different PPs
* the LO must be about a DAD AND his KIDS (it can be your dad, your husband, one of your sons, etc)
* and I want to see you experiment with different ways to matt or otherwise highlight your MAIN photo.








 I have cut my matting out in one piece around all of the pics
and the arrow as well is all in one ..
 






  

I took these pics at Easter this year when hubby & I were over in Adelaide and spend the day with my best friend Anne, her hubby and her son, daughter-in-law & grandson at  Peter Lehmann Winery .. the 'boys' were playing with a frizzbee !!!



THANKS TONI !!!!  great challenge ..


NOW .. its time to start this month's AMAZING CHALLENGES from the wonderful girls at JellyBean Scrappers


 

THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: