A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, October 11, 2012

LADIES in the GIANT'S CHAIR

AFTERNOON,

I enjoyed doing my digi layout of hubby in the "Gaint's Chair' last night so much that this arvo ... I did the matching page using the "ladies" ...

My Sister-in-Law, Sharon & Myself


take a look ....




*** FUN PHOTOS *** 
 
 
I have used the same 'digi' elements in this layout
as I used in hubby's



SCRAPBOOK GRAPHICS -
MZIMM - elements from :- Joyful, Eternity & Secrets of the Past KITS
ZTAMPF - Label Holder
FONT - Waterfalls


 

THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

shazzabee said...

Hahaha. that was a great day.
Its good to be able toact like a kid now and then. lol
Great LO.xxx