A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

THE GIANT'S CHAIR

EVENING,

While hubby has been watching TV tonight I have been scrappin' .. digi scrappin' to be precise ...

I have been wanting to scrap this wonderful pic of my hubby for a while  ..
and tonight it just fell into place ..





LOU  on the  "GIANTS CHAIR"
 
 

the photo was taken at
SKY HIGH
Mt Dandenong, Victoria
september 2011


 
ELEMENTS USED :-
SCRAPBOOK GRAPHICS -
MZIMM - elements from :- Joyful, Eternity & Secrets of the Past KITS 
ZTAMPF - Label Holder
FONT - Waterfalls
 
THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

shazzabee said...

That is great.

I don't think igor would mind Our gentle giant having his chair. Another great Lo.
xxx