A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, October 07, 2012

THIS MOMENT .....

MORNING ...

I have made an early start on our monthly challenges over at JellyBean Scrappers this month ....
and my first one is for Kyms Sketch Challenge


 
 
I have turned the sketch around 90 degrees to the left to suit the photo





**This Moment**

this is a pic sent to me by my best friend Anne
a couple of hours after her brand new grand daughter was born 
 25th August, 2012
she is being lovingly held by her big brother Lincoln



elements used :
PBP - Indigo Designs - Moments of Tenderness Kit
   


THANKS KYM  .... great sketch !!!


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

3 comments:

Bella Brides said...

what a great way of having a beautiful photo

shazzabee said...

gorgeous Lo Noriel. Love the intent look on Lincoln face.

Julian Woodard said...

Your creative work is really awesome, the creativity makes this special moment more precious. Hats off to you..

art supplies