A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, November 09, 2012

A BIRTHDAY & A DAY AT THE RACES

EVENING,

I have been a little 'tardy' this last week in tending to my BLOG ...  but it has been rather a big week ..

On Wednesday 7th November,
 it was
MY BIRTHDAY !!!

I spent the morning home with hubby and then in the afternoon our daughter, Krystal took me out for lunch and a bit of retail therapy in CHAPEL STREET ...  and a wonderful lunch at one of my FAV places,  The ORIENTAL TEAHOUSE  ....  then home to a wonderful informal dinner with family & friends organised by hubby and our son, Daniel.

I was VERY, VERY SPOILT .....  I received a gift that has been on my 'wish list' for quite some time ..


 
 
 
a wonderful 
 

and .. later this month I am off to see the last movie in the "TWILIGHT " SERIES at "Gold Class" with our daughter .....

and ............... yesterday here in Melbourne it was "OAKS DAY" (Ladies Day) at FLEMINGTON RACE COURSE ... as part of the Spring Racing Carnival ...

I have been living in Melbourne now for 23 years and this was the very first time I have been to the races ... hubby and I had a wonderful day ..  and the best part was ..

getting all dressed up .. hat and all !!!!  take a look ..




Hubby and Me




 
 
all dressed up !!!
 
with the
 "Winning Post"
in the background
and the famous
"ROSES"
 
 



the horses thundering past the
 Winning Post (on the RH side of the pic)


THANKYOU
to my wonderful family & friends
 for a terrific birthday



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: