A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, November 25, 2012

A LITTLE 'EXPERIMENTING'

MORNING,

YES ...... I know ..... I have been EXTREMELY TARDY keeping up with my blogging in the last few weeks ....  in my defence hubby and I have been very busy out and about and 'freshening' up our lovely front & back gardens  (will show you a few pics a bit later)

but for now .... I have spent this morning making a birthday card for a friend ... and doing a little 'experimenting' ...

I have printed out a gorgeous 'digi stamp' from  STUDIO MANU   at STUDIO GRAPHICS - MZIMM "Pillars of Love" kit and then 'embellished' it a little with my T!M Distress Markers .......

take a look .......







I am rather pleased with the outcome .....  might just have to do a little more 'experimenting' !!!!!


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

3 comments:

heavenlycrafting said...

Wonderful stamp and gorgeous colouring.

Manu said...

This is absolutely stunning. Love how you colored the stamp! The card is just perfect! Love it!
Manu

my2angels said...

GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ... love the stamp and your colouring. Merry Christmas and the best of the New Year to you and your family hugs xx