A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, January 17, 2013

JUST CHILLIN'

MORNING,

I have spent the morning (staying out of the way while hubby has been painting our ensuite) doing a digi layout for a challenge over at the wonderful JellyBean Scrappers ...

KYM'S JANUARY 2013 SKETCH CHALLENGE ...

here is the lovely Kym's sketch ..




and here is my take .....





JUST CHILLIN'
 
Daniel, Malaysia, 1982
this pic of our son Daniel,
 was taken whilst we were living in Malaysia in 1982,
Daniel was 2 yrs old  
 
elements used:-
GINGERSNAPS  -   July 2012 Free Kit - CHILL (sugar kissed designs)
FONT  -  his name is honey



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: