A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, February 10, 2013

A NEW ADDITION ....

MORNING,

NO .............  not to the Family ..........  to my KaiserCraft  *LOIRE VALLEY*  collection !!!

I have just finished decorating and IKEA set of desktop drawers in this beautiful paper collection ..


 







 also in the last couple of days I have given an
 old brown wooden Picture Frame a new lease on life .... 
as a WHITEBOARD !!!!
 





 
 
so here is my beautiful
 
*LOIRE VALLEY*
 
collection all together in my
scrapping (play) room
 
 


****LUV THIS PAPER COLLECTION ****
 

THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

KerrynF said...

It looks totally gorgeous Noriel!