A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, February 28, 2013

FAMILY..

MORNING,

Last day of the month .. already !!!  and just enough time for one more 'monthly challenge' over at JellyBean Scrappers  ....  this one is a great SKETCH CHALLNGE from our lovely KYM ...



Kym's   SKETCH
 


my take on it ..... 











These lovely photos were taken on
14th April 2012
when hubby & I were in Adelaide
and we spent a lovely afternoon at 
in the Barossa Valley, Sth Australia 
with my brother & sister-in-law
Gary & Sharon.
 
 
 
I have used papers from the Kaisercraft 'LUSH' collection

 thanks Kym xx

 

THANKS for taking the time to visit ......  Noriel xx

1 comment:

Becky Loyall said...

Noriel I really love the colors you used. You and your hubby look so sweet together!
Xxxxx
Becky
BTW you are so very welcome:)