A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, February 04, 2013

MY KAISERCRAFT CAROUSEL CADDY

EVENING,

For the last 2 days I have been busy making a new storage unit for my scrap desk ......

Take a look ......




 
 
 
 


my new
 
 


CAROUSEL CADDY
 
1  x  Kaisercraftcarousel caddy
1  x  tube Kaisercraft Paint - MOCHA
1  x  sheet Kaisercraft wrapping paper - WHITE WOOD
1  x  sheet Kaisercraft wrapping paper - WORD FIND
1  x  sheet Kaisercraft  CLOCK transparencies
1  x  sheet BoBunny TIMEPIECE TICK TOCK
old music sheets
Alphas
scrabble pieces
small cotton reels (cut in half)
Metal Clock & Cog charms (My2Angels)
Versa Colour Ink - PINECONE

 



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: