A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, February 12, 2013

OMA & OPA ..... 1976

Afternoon,

I have a digi layout to show off this arvo ... I have done this layout for "KYM'S February Colour Challenge"  over at JellyBean Scrappers ..

February's colours are .....

Black, white and yellow/lemon .....on either a black or white back ground...No kraft this month

For my page I have used an old photograph of my hubby's OMA & OPA that was taken at our wedding in 1976 ...  and I converted the photo to B/W  to better suit the colour scheme.






OMA  &  OPA 
 
18.12.1976 
 
elements used :-
PickleBerryPop  -  ARMINA - 'black beauty' white paper
                          -  ASHAW  - cardstock solids - black paper
                          -  ETTES  -  b2b Doodles 
Raspberry Road  -  Life in Pictures Frame
                           -  Sunday Soiree - yellow paper 
font  -  Harrington

  


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

Megs said...

Noriel your digi is just beautiful!