A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, February 22, 2013

SHARING A TREAT .....

AFTERNOON,

This afternoon I have been 'digi' scrapping a very special photo ... YES !! it does have my all time fav food in it CHOCOLATE.. but that is not why it is special ..

It is special because i shared this very special treat with my sister, HELEN.

My sister, Helen lives in Queensland and I live in Melbourne .. so we don't often get to see each other in person, let alone spend the day shopping, and sharing our #1 food group ... CHOCOLATE.

This wonderful pic was taken at the AMAZING  Lindt Cafe  at Chasdtone Shopping Centre.

take a look ...





SHARING A TREAT - LINDT CAFE
2nd January, 2013 
 
 
elements used :-
PickleBerryPop
FlyPixelSt  -  Coffee Time Cluster
PrelestnayaP  - 'Chocolate Fantasy'  kit paper  & word overlay
Kimbroedelet  - ' Mezzaluna'  kit frame
Font  -  Larger Mime
 
 

THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: