A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, February 20, 2013

YEAR OF THE SNAKE

MORNING,


CHINESE NEW YEAR 2013


just over a week ago (10th)  was Chinese New Year - Year of the Snake .... so hubby and I headed into the city (Melbourne) to enjoy the festivities ....


 
 

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2013
 
ELEMENTS USED:-
Just a Dream  -  mei_lyn kit paper & lanterns
StudioGirls  -  Ztamph - Enter the Dragon frame 
Font  -  larger mime





THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

Megs said...

i love your layout Noriel, and digi's not really my thing seeing how Im useless at that sort of thing :) but I love this! The way the rose winds through the ribbon looks just like a snake! very clever :)