A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, March 02, 2013

A FEW CARDS ...

AFTERNOON,

Yesterday while Hubby & a Friend were off enjoying the 
here in Melbourne I spent the arvo 'card making'  using an idea that is a bit new to me .... 



 
on this one i have covered  a pice of black cardstock
with strips of the WASHI TAPE
then mounted it to another piece of black c/s then onto the front of a card
(i have not embellished the front of the card yet so as to give a better idea of the overall effect)
 



with these 2 black/white cards i have covered small block of c/s with the
WASHI TAPE and then mounted them with foam dots for a bit of dimension




on this card i have not used any WASHI TAPE  
i have used my BIGSHOT (SIZZIX) 
and a doily die (CHEERY LYN)
 






THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: