A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MY FIRST *PATCHWORK* QUILT ... FINISHED !!

AFTERNOON..

YEP .. that's right .. I have just finished my very first 'foray' into the world of Patchwork Quilting.

I started small - my quilt is maybe baby cot size or knee rug size - didnt want to overwhelm myself to start with :) and this afternoon I have just finished hand sewing the binding around the edges ....

so it is FINALLY FINISHED .. will not tell you how long ago I actually started it  .... NO .. I AM NOT !!  

and also ... I had better mention that I *machine* quilted it .....  like I said - start small and easy  :)

and here it is ....................







I fell in luv with the 'pink' fabric as soon as I saw it at Spotlight and I am very pleased with the way it has turned out ..

Off to sort out my fabric 'stash' for my next one ...........................................




THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: