A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, April 08, 2013

A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY

EVENING,

On 21st March (2013) hubby and I became **GREAT UNCLE & AUNTY** to the most gorgeous little bundle of joy .. *ALESSANDRO LAWRENCE*

Our beautiful niece Nicole and hubby Lawrence gave birth to their first child .....
a little baby boy ..

and he is GOOOORGEOUS .. take a look ...



 
 
 
*ALESSANDRO LAWRENCE*
 
 
our
CONGRATULATIONS
 to
 NICOLE & LAWRENCE
 
xxxxxxxxx
 
 
 
 
 
 


elements used:-
RaspberryRoad
 Shabby Baby / My Baby Love & Vintage Baby Kits Elements
Studio Graphics - mzimm - A Step Back in Time - paper
Font  -  Missed Your Exit


 
 


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: