A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, April 27, 2013

A SNUGGLE RUG ...

MADE WITH LOVE ...


Since 21st march (5 weeks ago) I have been visiting craft/sewing/fabric shops
for just the right fabrics with which to make a
Baby Quilt for our brand new (born on 21st march)
Great Nephew .. Alessandro ...


 
isn't he just gorgeous !!!


I finished the quilt on wednesday and yesterday arvo my lovely niece, Nicole popped in for a cuppa and I gave her the *snuggle quilt* for Alessandro ..



 
 
 making progress
 

 
 
 FINISHED QUILT (front)
 

 
 a 'close-up'
 
bearing in mind that this is only the second quilt I have ever made
 

 
the back
 


now i'm off to sort out my 'fabric box' for my next creation ........



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: