A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, April 18, 2013

THESE BOOTS WERE MADE FOR ......

*****WINTER*****


Afternoon,

Today, here in Melbourne, it was cold, wet and wintery,  and it was also the very FIRST time I have worn my BOOTS since last September .......

So ..  I had a little fun,  I took a photo and spent a little time this arvo playing with it in PhotoShop ..

take a look .....







THESE BOOTS ...
 
elements used:- 
PickleBerryPop
Armina - "Forever Grateful"  frame
FlyPixelSt -  "Noir Elegant"  background paper & cluster
Font  -  Peabody & Not His Angel 





THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

shazzabee said...

Your Lo looks great Noriel.

It wont be long before I will be breaking out my boots.
xxx