A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, April 26, 2013

WE REALLY ARE .....

BEST FRIENDS.....


Afternoon,

I have a fun photo that I have digi *scrapp'd* to show you today ...  and it is rather a misleading photograph.

I need to set the scene .. last Easter, 2012, hubby and I went to Adelaide to see family and our best friends, Anne & Mal.  The four of us went to our 'usual' fav place .. PETER LEHMANNS WINERY for a picnic lunch and a little wine tasting..  and hubby was snapping away with my camera during the arvo.

When we got home and I checked the 'happy snaps' of the day .. this pic was one of them !!






and NO ..
we were NOT having a disagreement ...
actually I have no idea what we were so animated about ..
maybe the state of world politics or simply the price of milk at the supermarket ...

I just had to do something with this terrific pic of my very
 
BESTEST FRIEND and ME !!!



elements used:-
RASPBERRY ROAD - BitterSweet kit - paper & frame cluster
SCRAPGIRLS - Joyous - word art
font - harrington




THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: