A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, May 03, 2013

ABSOLUTE BLISS ....

EVENING,

The beginning of a new month and that means ..... new challenges over at JellyBean Scrappers ***

This evening while hubby has been sitting in front of the tv watching footy I have been 'digi' scrappin' ...

KYM'S COLOUR CHALLENGE
(May 2013)
 
 
these are Kym's 'inspiration' colours
 





and this is my layout .. 
 
***a little bit of FUN***
 
a couple of pics of my
 
 "manicure & pedicure"
 
I had while I was in Singapore last year
 (2012)
 
 

Absolute  Bliss - singapore 2012






elements used :- 
font  - harrington
PickleBerryPop
 - Indigo designs -" remember"  brown paper
- SugarBeans - "refresh"  pink paper
- meldesigns - "confidence" towels cluster
ScrapBook Graphics
- lmurphy - "vanity" - nail polish bottle
Mye De Leon Designs - "what a feeling" - green/pink  floral paper
 
 
 
THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: