A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, May 19, 2013

COLLECTIONS

MORNING,

Today I have 3 'digi' layouts to show off .. one of the pages is for a challenge over at JellyBeanScrappers set for us by Toni ...


TONI'S MAY CHALLENGE - COLLECTIONS 
Right -- I want to see a collection this month.
You can do a LO, paper or digi, or you can do an OTP
 just show us something you collect,
or that someone has collected for you.
You MUST use some journalling to describe your collection,
what it means to you,where the pieces have come from, etc.


this is my challenge layout
 
** TEA CUPS **
 
 
 
 
and as I have several different types of 'collections' within my
Tea Cup collection
 I have done 2 more layouts showcasing these
 
...........................................................................
 
 
My  
 
**PINK RIBBON MUGS**
 
collection
 

 
 
 
and also my
 
**BIGGEST MORNING TEA**
 
CUP COLLECTION



 
 
so .. as Toni remarked ..
**I now have a collection of layouts of my Tea Cup Collection**
 

.................................................................................................................................................. 
 
elements used:-

MY  COLLECTION
(tea cups/saucers/plates) 
scrapgirls - vineyard kit woodgrain paper
PickleBerryPop - lmurphy - shabby white frame, brown paper, lace border
ginger scraps  - holly jolly kit - word strips
fonts - harrington & snap itc 
...............................................................................
BIGGEST MORNING TEA CUP COLLECTION
PICKLEBERRYPOP - meldesigns - confidence kit elements and papers
FONT - vaguely repulsive 
..........................................................................
PINK  RIBBON  COLLECTION
PICKLEBERRYPOP - IndigoD - Shabby Rose kit paper and elements
SCRAPGIRLS - Courageously Pink kit - pink ribbon and zig zag
FONT .... pristina
 

 


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: