A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, May 11, 2013

MARCH, APRIL, MAY 'LIGHTNING ROUND' TAGS

AFTERNOON

This arvo I have some tags to show you from Toni's Lightning Round challenges each month over at JellyBean Scrappers , I have March, April & May's ...


MARCH CRITERIA
 
1.  3 things I do well...
 
2.  I am grateful for...

3.  the one thing that scares me more than anything else is .....
    and this is how I deal with it
 
 
MY TAG



APRIL  CRITERIA
 
1.  how many keys on my key-ring?
     do I know what they're all for?

2. last time I stayed up all night?
    last time I drank champagne?
    last time I blew bubbles?
    last time I danced?
    last time I sang?

3. 3 un-necessary things in my handbag.
 
MY TAG  




MAY CRITERIA
 
1. this time in 1998, I was ..............

2. 3 lovely things in my home..........
 
3. I was born before the invention of...........
 
MY TAG
 
 



These tags will now go in my SMASH BOOK with January & February's



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: