A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, May 13, 2013

OUR 'MOTHERS DAY CLASSIC WALK'

AFTERNOON,

As we all know (here in Australia) it was Mothers Day yesterday ... 12th May ... so, as usual my daughter Krystal and I participated in the MOTHERS DAY CLASSIC WALK  that is held every Mothers Day to raise much needed funds and also awareness for BREAST CANCER.

We also had a friend of my daughter's join us for the walk this year, Chanell.

Also it give me a huge amount of pleasure and pride to say that not only did we participate in the walk in Geelong, Victoria, but my sister Helen and her daughters Tara & Ashleigh participated in the same walk held at Cotton Tree on the Sunshine Coast in QUEENSLAND and also my sister-in-law Sharon and her daughters Cherie & Melissa participated in the walk in Adelaide, South Australia.

Here are some of the pics that were taken yesterday ....


 
Chanell, Me & Krystal

before we left home
 (YES !!  in our sexy jammy pants bought just for the walk)
 


 
  
 
 
 
 
Krystal & Chanell
 
 
down at
EASTERN BEACH
in GEELONG
 ready to start our walk
 
 
Me & Krystal
 
 
 
 
 
the 'momento' photo I made up for us last night
 
 

 
 
 
***  WE MADE IT TO THE FINISH LINE *** 
 
 



by the way ..
I am proud to announce that I also raised
$210.00
in 'encouragement' donations, 
THANKYOU EVERYONE
xxx


ROLL ON NEXT YEAR




THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: