A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, May 05, 2013

SNAPSHOTS from the PAST

***** 1978 *****

AFTERNOON,

this arvo I have another Jellybean Scrappers  MAY CHALLENGE to show you ....

this one is for the lovely KYM's SKETCH CHALLENGE..



my take on the sketch
 





this pic (sorry about the quality) was taken at the
Melbourne Airport
the day hubby and I arrived back in
Australia after living in Malaysia
for 18 months with the RAAF
 
 
 

Kyms's Sketch
 




elements used :-
scrapbook graphics
maya - time machine - tab
mzimm -  a step back in time - cogs / eternity kit papers & elements / voices past overlay splatter
raspberry road  - life in pictures - word art



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: