A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, June 03, 2013

(BIRD) BATH TIME

GOOD MORNING,


It is that time again ... first days of a new month .. JUNE,  so that means that a new round of challenges are up over at JellyBean Scrappers and as soon as I saw our SKETCH challenge set for us by the lovely KYM, I knew EXACTLY the photos to used for this layout ..

take a look ...



 
 
 
(BIRD) BATH TIME

    a couple of weeks ago I was sitting at my scrap desk with the big sliding doors open
and heard birds splashing about and thought it was in my bird bath in the garden ..
but NO ..
it was 2 little sparrows having a fun time in my water fountain !!!


******************************************
 
 
Kym's Sketch
 
 


elements used :-

BIRD BATH TIME
GINGERSCRAPS -  loving you kit - papers & chill kit - tape
PEPPERMINT CREATIVE - scalloped paper
PickleBerryPop - armina - priceless moments  - flower & leaves
FONT  - HARRINGTON



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: