A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, June 04, 2013

ELEANOR & ANNIE

EVENING,

This evening I have another of our JUNE 2013 challenges from over at JellyBean Scrappers, set for us by the lovely Miss Kym ..


JUNE COLOUR CHALLENGE
 

this is my layout ... take a look
 
 
 

**Eleanor   and  Annie**
 





this was Kym's beautiful *inspiration* photo
 
 






ELEANOR  and  ANNIE
elements used:-
PickleBerryPop - Indigo - "Forget Me Not"  Kit
plain black cardstock
Font - Larger Mime




THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

2 comments:

KerrynF said...

Your page is gorgeous, love the ribbon and pearls

Allan Saadi said...

Your very creative Noreal! I like the style and color of the ribbon.. perfect!