A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, July 03, 2013

NEW YEAR'S EVE 2012/13

EVENING,

I have been a little tardy with my 'scrapping' of late ...  sort of got a bit caught up in my quilting .. BUT .. this arvo I finished off a fun digi layout with some photos that were taken on New Year's Eve when my sister, her hubby and my 2 nieces were staying with us here in Melbourne (from Queensland)

The photos on the layout are of our son, with his 2 'little' cousins .. at the stroke of midnight ...



**HAPPY NEW YEAR**  
 





**GIVE US A  KISS**
 
 (new years eve 2012/13)
 
Daniel, Tara & Ashleigh

 

elements used : Peppermint Creative - MissMint  - April Morning Kit
 
 


THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: