A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, August 07, 2013

SITTING ... watching the world go by

AFTERNOON,

I have a fun digi (and photo) to show off this arvo ...

The pic is of my bestest friend, Anne and "her mate" .... sitting on a bench, in a local park, watching the world go by ..





SITTING .... watching the world go by 

 

elements used ..
RASPBERRY ROAD  - Grass Stains quick page
FONT  -  thinking of you 



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

1 comment:

Tracy VT said...

Hi Noriel! Just popped by as i see your address pop up in my blog stats! thanks for following me! I have you on my list now too! Love your 'scrappy work'! Great to see you documented processes too! Cheers, Tracy