A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, September 14, 2013

GROWING BIGGER EVERY DAY - 5 MONTHS OLD

AFTERNOON,

YES .. it has been a while since I have done any scrappin' ......  just 'life & circumstances'  I guess ..

but this arvo I have done a little digi scrappin'  and this layout is for Kym's August Colour Challenge (I know .. a bit late.. but better than not at all) over at JellyBean Scrappers

This layout is of my great nephew, Alessandro, taken in August, 5 months old.





WHAT A LITTLE CUTIE
 
 
ALEX  -  5 MONTHS  OLD
elements used :- 
GINGERSCRAPS KITS-
embellishments & papers from :
Best in Love, Bumps & Bruises, Bits of Yesterday, Another Day, Welcome, Summertime Citrus 
font - Papyrus
this was Kym's 'inspiration' photo
 
 
 
 





THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: