A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, October 12, 2013

ELEPHANT TREK 2011

AFTERNOON,

I have spent the arvo (digi) scrappin' a couple of photos that were taken our  2011 **Singapore to Sydney** Cruise ..


I have to admit ..  this layout was done for Kym's AUGUST SKETCH challenge over at JellyBean Scrappers .. sorry Kym ... I am a bit late ...






ELEPHANT  TREK


elements used :-
Peppermint Creative  -  MissMint  -  scalloped edge strips
                                            -  MissMint  - Jumbo Brackets
                                            -  backgournd paper      
PickleBerryPop  -  black paper
Digital Designers  -  'here's the story'  tag
StudioGirls  -  mzimm  -  eternity kit  -  chicken wire
Gingerscraps  -  April Love kit  -  leaves
                              -  Aprilisa - Just a Boy  kit  -  flower
                              -  My Wishes for You  -  string
Fonts  -  vaguely repulsive,   vani,  a red bucket                               




Kym's Sketch
 






THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: