A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, October 14, 2013

KYM'S OCTOBER 2013 CHALLENGES

AFTERNOON,


YES ... I have spent way too much time sitting in my craft room at my 'puter in the last 2 days -  BUT ..... I have done 2 more digi layouts for Kym's October challenges over at JellyBean Scrappers !!

First one is for Kym's **non-colour** challenge ... the criteria was -

I would like you to scrap about something you LOVE and the twist...
"Scrap a non-living subject"
IE: cars, collectables, web-sites, food, etc!!


here is my layout ....



i luv ..... morning & afternoon tea 
 




elements used:-
Digital Designers  -  KPertiet  -  template (112611) and papers
PickleBerryPop   -  Indigo  - Shabby Rose kit  - flower spray
Font  -  papyrus



The next one is for Kym's October Sketch challenge ....




T!M  HOLTZ

 

 
 

elements used :-
Studio Graphics  - (natalia-designs)  chains kit - metal clips
Mzimm - nsd2013 ... cogs, book page, background paper
Mzimm ...  mr fix-it kit .. bricks
Peppermint Creative - MissMint .. photo strip
PickleBerryPop  -  Amina  - notepaper & plain black & orange cardstock
ViVa  - (distressed brushes)  background scatter
Fonts  -  papyrus & pea annie
 
 
 
**Kym's sketch**
 

 
 





THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: