A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A LITTLE DIGI SCRAPPIN OF ONE OF MY FAV SUBJECTS ...

AFTERNOON.

this arvo I have a couple of digi layouts to show you .. using photos of one of my FAVORITE SUBJECTS ... my *great nephew* Alessandro ...


JUST CHILLIN'
 



(bath time  october 2013)
elements used :-
KPertiet - template  011412 & papers
PickleBerryPop - papers
ScrapGirls - Refresh - word art
Font - papyrus
********************************************************************

RED STRAWBERRY JAM FACE
 





elements used
Raspberry Road -  Strawberry Patch cluster
Digital Designers - papers
font - Harrington





THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: