A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, January 09, 2014

GOLF LEGENDS

EVENING,

This evening I have another digi layout to show you, I have used photos of our weekend away with our great friends, Chris & Brian when they were down this way with their caravan staying in Myrtleford, Victoria.

The 'boys' found a way to get in a little golf  during the weekend .....



 
Golfing Legends  2013
studio graphics
tangie - all that is best background paper
mzimm - eternity chicken wire & alphas, cosiness kit frame
  
(if you would like to see the blog post of our weekend away the link is below) 
http://scrappingirlsjourney.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/a-wonderful-weekend-away.html

THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx
 

 

No comments: