A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, February 24, 2014

A "CHEEKY MONKEY" & A CARD

AFTERNOON,

This arvo I have 2 things to show off .....

a REAL (touchy/feely paper) layout and a Birthday Card I made for a friends 50th Birthday afternoon tea last weekend



the first is my layout for the lovely
KYM's SKETCH CHALLENGE
 for February
over at
JellyBean Scrappers



Kym's  sketch




 
my layout
 
 A CHEEKY MONKEY
 
 

 
 
 
these are some photos of our Great Nephew, Alessandro giving his mum a hard time
 
...........................................................................................................
 
 
HAPPY  50th  BIRTHDAY
 
 






 
 
there is nothing lovelier than a hand made card
 
 

THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: