A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, March 10, 2014

MY FIRST CHIP !!!!

AFTERNOON,

This arvo I have a wonderful layout to show off, the 2 photos in the layout are of our
Great Nephew, Alessandro 
trying a hot potato chip for the very first time at 11 months old

I have done this 'digi' layout for Kym's Sketch Challenge for March over at JellyBean Scrappers



My First Chip






Kym's Sketch
 
 
elements used
SCRAPGIRLS - Sweet Street  Grunge frames, background paper, blue paper 
Peppermint Creative - MissMint - Mr FixIt paint circles, Extreme Black Stamps
RASPBERRY ROAD - Lady in Redkit - red paint splatter



THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: