A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, March 13, 2014

PERFECT

AFTERNOON,

This arvo I have another digi layout for you to look at and this one is for KYM'S MACH COLOUR CHALLENGE over at JellyBean Scrappers


Kym's criteria for this one is ...


March colour challenge...
Ok ladies...it's a classic colour combo with a twist.
BLACK & WHITE!!
You can use stamps, ink, paint, washi tape, flowers,
transparencies, envelopes, journal cards, tags...etc

BUT NO PATTERNED PAPER!!!


and this is my layout




this pic was taken on the
Australia Day weekend
when I was at
Peter Lehmann's Winery in Adelaide 
with my bestest friend, Anne 
 
** JUST PERFECT **

 

elements used
PickleBerryPop - armina - black beauty kit - flowers, buttons
                                                         - armina - forever grateful kit - paper, flowers,
                                           word art, frame, and STAMP    

 

THANKS for taking the time to visit ...... Noriel xx

No comments: